Most frequent questions and answers
Our translators are certified bilingual native linguists with at least 3 years of experience in our field (mobile apps, websites, video games translation, FinTech translations).
To join our team, they must provide samples of their published translations and pass a test. The test is reviewed by our native translators.
We have at least 3 different translators for each language. We localize between over 60 languages pairs.
It is very simple. Just a few steps:
– you share the documents to be translated
– we carefully count the words to translate and provide you with an accurate price quote and an estimated delivery date
– we start the project as soon as we receive your payment and deliver the documents on time
We are very flexible and able to adapt to different solutions. We use POEditor, Localise, Localize, Phraseapp. If you have a platform you would like to use, we can easily have our translators work on it.
– Yes, we handle updates for most of our clients, using the same translators who worked on the original project. In any case, we would use existing translations as a reference. In certain situations, we would create a glossary.
– And one more thing: for texts under 50 words, we charge our minimum price per language: 4€.
Our pricing structure is very simple: from English to any other language we charge 0,08€ (EUR) per word. For documents under 50 words, we charge our minimum price per language: 4€.
Prices include proofreading, which means another native translator checks the final documents before being delivered.
We accept PayPal payments, credit cards, bank transfers and major cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH).
If you wish to pay by credit card, we will create a PayPal invoice; the PayPal invoice can be paid by credit card.